Do you want straighter teeth but are apprehensive about using metal braces? Instead, why not use transparent aligners? They serve the same purpose as traditional metal ones while remaining almost unnoticeable.
Why are Clear braces used?
Dr. Brian Miller offers a range of braces, the most popular of which is Invisalign because to its discretion.
This novel method of teeth straightening employs customized see-through aligners that are applied and removed in the same manner as retainers. The method is straightforward. Simply wear the aligners day and night and replace them with a new pair of aligner trays every 2-3 weeks. You keep going till your treatment is completed. This means you’ll spend less time scheduling appointments and more time in the chair during each visit.
Here are some additional benefits of clear braces that you may not have considered:
- Because clear aligners are practically invisible, they are less visible during therapy.
- With Invisalign, there are no wires or brackets to adjust, and nothing to puncture or harm your cheeks or gums.
- Remove the trays when eating or drinking to avoid food becoming entangled in the wires and brackets.
- Brushing made simple! Because you can remove the aligners every time you brush your teeth, you won’t have to weave floss around wires or between brackets.
- There are no dietary limitations!
- Clear aligners are suitable for people who are allergic to metal because they contain no metal.
- You will spend less time in the orthodontist’s chair if you have fewer appointments.
- Straight teeth not only look better, but they also promote dental health.
You’ve taken the first step toward a bright future of dental health by getting treatment. It is easier to care for your teeth when they are not crowded. Cleaning your teeth and gums may aid in the fight against bacteria. This reduces your chances of developing gum disease and tooth decay, which keeps your heart and body healthy.